The SAAS mode allows the duplication and standardisation of APIs. Synergee has used them to enable greater interaction with service providers.
They enable the data contained in the service providers’ software to be interfaced with the data expected in Synergee.
The service provider no longer has to do double planning. For example, as soon as the date of the intervention is scheduled in its software, it is updated in the customer’s Synergee environment.
Exchanges are made by :
- Flat file via ftps
- JSON via WEB API
- Loading application
Synergee integrates state-of-the-art document management software. It is possible to associate a document (e.g. a distribution contract, a claim) with a repository (site, property partner, technical service provider, supplier).
Thus, you can :
- Preview documents in thumbnail form to view them quickly with the carousel
- Identify the most important documents that you want to access in one click with the Quicklink
- Tag your documents to find them easily and perform “mass” actions! And much more!
We offer e-learning training programmes, which give you access to
- Exercises, videos and tutorials available 24 hours a day.
- Consultants available to answer your questions.
- Access valid for 1 year, so you can come back to a specific point at any time.
- The possibility of supervising the follow-up of the training and to have your team benefit from certifications.
- It is also possible to have specific trainings thanks to one of our consultants who will be able to come to your premises.
Our modules meet different needs essential to any network:
- Anticipate your costs, follow the indexation and control your invoices.
- Calculate the rights of use and rental liabilities.
- Plan your budgets. Benefit from dynamic property management.
- Easily manage the IFRS 16 standard
- Centralise all contractual information related to your points of sale.
- Anticipate all decisive events, keep the history, keep your documents at hand.
- Track your deadlines.
- Model your contracts.
- Manage contracts by type and set up alerts
- Store attachments (contracts, amendments, letters, etc.).
- Manage Business Partners (suppliers, service providers, members) by legal entity and by contract.
Allocate and plan your various projects (new works, extensions, makeovers).
Collaborate with suppliers.
Monitor your estimates and invoices by service provider.
Respect budgets and deadlines.
Track your claims and related corrective actions
Trace the steps
Share with the maintenance players
Have a financial balance sheet
Highlight the various key information:
- Contracts with your energy suppliers
- Information by delivery point
- Energy breakdown by site
- Technical Audit
- Optimise your knowledge of the equipment on your sites.
- Get an inventory of equipment by listing the specificities of each site.
Manage the expansion of your network and equip your members (or candidates) to build their own development plan. It allows you to generate business plans based on the network’s reference ratios,
Automatically collect your network’s tax returns.
Analyse your financial and management indicators.
Calculate your reference ratios for the PID (Pre-contractual Information Document)
Equip your animators / auditors / advisors / inspectors to:
- Identify possible areas of improvement for the member
- Ensure compliance (standards, safety)
- Check compliance with the code
- Collect information
- Optimise visit time
Follow the activity of the network and of each point of sale.
Get a clear view of the financial performance of the network and each outlet.
Analyze actual/budget variances.
Obtain a cash flow forecast.
Manage contractual conditions (bases, minimums, rates, franchises).
Calculate periodic royalties.
Invoice your franchisees (integration with your accounting).
Manage all your suppliers and purchases more efficiently in order to make the purchasing function a lever for improving the overall profitability of the network
Analyse and measure customer risk (scoring).
Monitor and analyse outstanding and unpaid invoices.
Manage moratoria and guarantees.
Reduce your outstanding payments.
At the end of the end-of-project meeting, the support team takes over the relationship with the customer
For each customer, a technical referent is appointed.
The support team is responsible for answering questions asked by the customer, which may be of different kinds:
- relating to the use of the solution – how do I do this?
- relating to an anomaly observed
- relating to a request for improvement
- relating to a system operation (data restoration, mass action)
Requests are made directly online from Synergee.
In parallel with the training for users, Synergee’s technical team will review the configuration options with the IT teams and will then write the analysis booklet, which will address functional, technical (interfaces, platforms, production, testing) and organisational issues (deployment mode, testing strategy).
The servers of the Synergee platform are hosted on the Microsoft Cloud (Microsoft Azure data centres), which is an asset for speeding up the provision of the solution and for having a great deal of fluidity in our exchanges with our clients.
Indeed, the power of the servers, combined with its great flexibility, allows our developers to create solutions adapted to the requirements of our various partners.
Each year, several intrusion tests are carried out to ensure that your data is in the most secure environment possible.
The environment is both encrypted (SSL encryption) and compatible with standard browsers.
Backups of your data are stored at several secure physical sites to ensure continuity under all conditions, even in the event of a natural disaster.
On Synergee, you have two ways of identification:
- The first one consists in using your login and password
- The second is to use the SSO (Single Sign-On) configuration, which allows our customers to use their own user directories to control authentication in Synergee. This means that if a user is already authenticated in the company’s network, he or she will be automatically connected to Synergee, without having to enter any additional information. You will no longer have the risk of losing or forgetting your password, and this will save you precious time.
The module that serves as the backbone is the repository module which, as its name indicates, references all your sites. Thereafter, you can add the modules that meet your needs without having to take all 13 modules.
On the other hand, even if nothing obliges you to do so, our modules communicate with each other and create value for the network. That’s why we recommend the set of modules that meet your needs for a state-of-the-art management solution.
We address most of the business lines of the commercial network, but if we have to make a list, here are the profiles of the main users:
- Purchasing department
- Construction management
- CFO (Financial and Administrative Director)
- Management control
- Development department
- Legal department
- Maintenance department
- Franchisee / Manager