Real Estate Management Solution
The work is a major project in the life of commercial networks because of the issues involved. Indeed, the axes are multiple: cost, deadlines, quality. The objective for the company is to replicate best practices from construction projects.
- Anticipate your costs, control rent indexation and real estate invoices.
- Calculate the right-of-use asset and the lease liability.
- Plan your budgets. Benefit from a dynamic real estate management.
IFRS 16 STANDARD
Published on 13 January 2016 by the IASB, the new IFRS 16 on leases will be applicable from 1 January 2019.Tenants will record most leases directly on the balance sheet, without distinguishing between finance and operating leases.
IFRS 16 will have an impact:
- The financial statements.
- Key indicators.
- Financial ratios.
- Financial communication.
- Information systems.
It’s implementation leads to changes in the company’s organization: processes, controls and systems will be affected. But also: investment strategy, lease management and taxation. For companies and organizations, it is necessary to establish, as of now, a roadmap to properly initiate all these changes before the regulatory application.
With Synergee :
- Anticipate your costs, monitor indexation
- Plan your budgets.
- Manage deadlines and use automated workflows
- check your invoices and log them automatically into your financial software
- IFRS 16 – Calculate right of use fees and lease liabilities. Create your financial statements.
Interest in a brochure or demo on our Real Estate management solution? Contact us!