Energy / CSR
The energy expenses of companies are a major expense item and have a strong impact on the ecology. This is why various measures such as the Law on Energy Transition (LTE) require companies to report on measures taken to reduce energy consumption.
To encourage the rapid migration to greener energy, it is possible to reduce one’s electricity bill, by granting a rebate on the tariff for the use of public electricity networks (TURPE) which constitutes a significant part of the bill.
It is therefore necessary to have all the tools necessary to report information, improvement and highlighting of the various optimizations made
BE IN LINE WITH STANDARDS AND OPTIMIZE YOUR ENERGY EXPENSES!
Thanks to Synergee, be aligned with its various measures by presenting the measures taken by your network, whether it be
- the implementation of your low-carbon strategy
- the management of your societal commitments in favor of sustainable development
- the implementation of a strategy to optimize the use of public electricity networks with a strong impact on your cash flow!
HIGHLIGHT THE DIFFERENT KEY INFORMATION:
Your contracts with your energy suppliers:
- nature of the service: energy (gas, electricity) or fluid (water)
- name of the supplier: EDF, Engie, Veolia, SAUR, …
- number and specificity of the contract.
- The delivery point
- The distribution of the site
HAVE THE HAND ON THE INFORMATION FEEDBACK!
Indeed, you can :
- Enter your information manually
- Use the external flows of your suppliers and third party companies specialized in the management and optimization of energy expenses.
And of course, optimize the reduction of your TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and achieve maximum profitability!