Franchise Royalty Management
Having an accurate picture of sales numbers, labor and costs isn’t just beneficial for ensuring royalties are paid. They are the keystones to understanding the health of an individual store, region, district manager’s territory and overall brand. It means the ability to spot high-performing stores and knowing, early on, about problem locations that need your assistance or a closer eye. Adding visibility and accountability can mean thousands in annual royalty increases that should have been paid all along.
- Manage contractual terms (calculation method, minimal, rates, franchisees).
- Calculate periodic royalties.
- Support multiple franchise agreements.
- Bill your franchisees (integration with your accounting).
- Track royalty and payment history – and other essential financial data – by unit or multi-unit franchises
Interested in a brochure or demo?